Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Hobbies

This is really valuable hobbie  to me. This
is  one of the only sports I do I go to crossfield
skate park. This scooter is one of our family treasures.
We see lots of people with these kind of scooters,
nearly everyone at Glendowie have these kind of
scooters. I love them and nearly all y  friends with
all of these scooters. These scooters are really
popular from around the world even my cousins
have these scooters. My uncle's next door neighbor
has  this scooter too.

4 comments:

  1. that is so cool man tama i like that picture of that scooter

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tama it is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi tama it is you have a cool soccer

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi tama your soccer is cool

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.