Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

My Holiday


During the holidays we went up to Whatuwhiwhi in the far north near Kaitaia. we were up in Whatuwhiwhi
we got there in a Hyundai for the D.I.Y Marae we had to help do up our Marae we stay over in Waiare.

We had the coolest day after the day we got up north we went to ahipara the ninety mile beach,and then we went to cape Reinga,and then went the sand dunes it was cool we got free boogie boards but everyone else
had to hire the people who was running the board payment they knew my dads dad so he said “give those Rupapera’s some boards”.

After they gave us the boards we the we tried sliding down the little steep
hill after we went down the biggest hill out of all of them the Bigfoot.
oh it was SSSSTTtteeeepppp. alright
my dad went down first he went fast
going down that hill then my little cousin Hemi went down before me and hes only 8 years old i went down last it was scary looking from above.
we had a great time up in the far north. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.