Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

All About Me

Hello My name is
Tama Ruapera i was born in 2001 4th of February and i like lots of sports and

my favorite sport is scootering and league. Those are my two favorite sport.


Darren Lewis Rupapera is my dads name he like trucking and forklifting and he works at Watt & Hughes.My mums name is Crystal Tata loves me just like i love her she works at vodafone and she is the manager of it.I go to Glenbrae Primary School my teachers names are Mrs Raj and Mrs Silva

and Ms Valoa.They are the best teachers you could ever have.My hope is to have a good education.And my dream is to be in the navy.


I am a good caring brother to my siblings i care about my mum as well as my brother and sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.