Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

My Squash Sessions


On Droopy day with little bits of rain drizzling down we were playing a really exciting sport called Squash. we had teachers in our Squash our first teachers name was Ricardo and our second teacher was Tristan they were really cool teacher.
we learnt about skills how to play Squash and how to do rally’s.
The next day everyone in room 10 had a tournament I was in group 4 the very last team then I went up to group 3 because I Beat everyone in group 4. then I moved up to group 2 because I beat everyone in group 3 after group 2 i went on to group 1 where all the good players were for example Christian he was the top player all though I went through all group to get to group 1. Getting all the 1 was a really big challenge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.